I know I mentioned in the last post that I don't usually straighten my hair anymore because the shampoo and conditioner I use are amazing. Before I came across my holy grail hair care products, I was straightening my hair every day just to keep it under control. When my cheapie straightener met the end of its natural life, I searched Amazon high and low for the best straightener I could buy. Boy did I find it, I just wish I used it more now.
This little beauty is the Onei MK-I halo straightener, and right now it's about $50 cheaper than I bought it for on Amazon. It retails at $199, I got it for about $130, but right now amazon has it for $79. At that price, buy two. Seriously, it heats up in about 30 seconds, and it holds the heat. Nothing is more annoying than passing down one area of hair and seeing that the straightener has to heat up AGAIN before it's back up to the temp you want it at. It leaves your hair feeling like silk, you can curl the ends under without having those awkward dents. The list just goes on. You also only need to pass through your hair once, and at a lower heat than you would use for a lower quality straightener, so your hair is less damaged by it. It works so well that I can pass it through my hair in about 2-3 minutes. The reviews on Amazon for our curly-haired friends are also amazing. They say it saves them significant time on straightening (one even lists she can do her whole head in less than 20 minutes and it used to take her over an hour).
Now I've never used a Chi, but I would venture to say this is better based off of the reviews I've read of both. I've never really cared much about the quality of a straightener as my hair is fairly straight to begin with. After using this I can see why people care. I was running errands in the rain one day and my hair still looked salon-perfect. Believe me, that NEVER happens. Give it a shot. I promise you'll be back to thank me.
No comments:
Post a Comment